Sunday, January 8, 2012

OutDo Yourself Reading Challenge 2012

2012 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge

Host: The Book Vixen

Goal: Read more books in 2012 than you did in 2011.

Time frame: January 1 to December 31, 2012

I read 100 books in 2011, so my goal for this challenge is to read 101 books in 2012. This is the  "Get My Heart Rate Up" level. I'm hopeful that I'll be able to meet this challenge this year--especially since 2012 is a leap year which means we get a whole extra day of reading in 2012!

I'll be keeping a running list of the books I read in 2012 in my 100+ Books In a Year Reading Challenge post, but if my timing is right, I should Out Do myself sometime in late October, early November.

You can sign up for this challenge HERE.

3 comments:

  1. You are very brave to publicly set goals for your challenges! Best wishes for a book filled 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! It actually helps me stay focused on my goal if I've written it down somewhere... my blog seemed like good place. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on reaching your goal and thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love to hear what YOU think.
[I apologize, but I've had to disallow anonymous users to comment on my blog due to an influx of spam. I'll change it back as soon as I can. Thanks for understanding.]