Saturday, August 2, 2008

Christmas In July CONTEST WINNERS!


I was so caught up in the excitement of the release of Stephenie Meyer's Breaking Dawn yesterday that I forgot to select the winners of my Christmas In July Contest! I apologize to anyone who checked back yesterday for the results and discovered my negligence. 


I used the nifty list randomizer at Random.org with the names of everyone who participated and have some winners.  The winner of the new book release of their choice goes to.... 

Kris !!! 

Congratulations! Please email me your mailing address and the book that you would like so I can go shopping for you! :)  

The five winners of a gently used book from my prize shelf on Shelfari are ....

Sarai
JenB
Ciara
Sarah
juniper_breeze

Congratulations! Please email me at krauscakes @ verizon . net (without the spaces) with your mailing address and the book from my prize shelf that you would like to recieve and I'll get your prize out to you early next week.   Thank you to everyone for participating in my contest. I enjoyed everyone's holiday shopping answers and even more, I enjoy sharing the love of books with all of you! :)



7 comments:

Leave a comment! I love to hear what YOU think.
[I apologize, but I've had to disallow anonymous users to comment on my blog due to an influx of spam. I'll change it back as soon as I can. Thanks for understanding.]