Sunday, January 20, 2013

What's In A Name 6 Reading Challenge

This year will be my fourth year participating in this fun reading challenge hosted by Beth F at Beth Fish Reads. I don't know what it is about this one that's so much fun.. but if you know me, you know I like making lists and if there's a creative way to cross something off that list, I'm even happier. Well, I guess that IS why I like this one so much!

Host: Beth F at Beth Fish Reads 

Link: What's In A Name 6

Time frame: Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2013

Goal: Read six books whose titles satisfy the following six themes:



1. A book with up or down (or equivalent) in title
2. A book with something you'd find in your kitchen in title
3. A book with a party or celebration in title
4. A book with fire (or equivalent) in title
5. A book with an emotion in title
6. A book with lost or found (or equivalent) in title

1. The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami
2. French Milk by Lucy Knisley
3. Mercy Thompson: Homecoming by Patricia Briggs
4. The Rose of Fire by Carlos Ruiz Zafón
5. A Short Guide to A Happy Life by Anna Quindlen
6. The Lost Duke of Wyndham by Julia Quinn

*** Challenge completed on September 4, 2013 *** 

1 comment:

  1. Always fun to see all the list of your challenges, Christine :) Go for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love to hear what YOU think.
[I apologize, but I've had to disallow anonymous users to comment on my blog due to an influx of spam. I'll change it back as soon as I can. Thanks for understanding.]