Monday, January 21, 2013

REMINDER: The Winter Sea Group Read

It's not too late to join our casual group read of The Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsley. Readers should be starting to read the book this week and be prepared to discuss the book on Friday, February 1, 2013 here on my blog. I suppose those of you who are fast readers can start January 30th or something. :p If I'm well organized and on schedule, I hope to include a discussion post on the first half of the book on Sunday, January 27, 2013 as well.

If you'd like to join us, visit The Winter Sea Group Read sign up post and link your blog with Mr.Linky widget at the bottom of the post and or let me know in the comment section there. As always, please feel free to stop by and join any of the discussion posts at any time. :)

I'm looking forward to reading The Winter Sea and chatting about it with you.

6 comments:

  1. Ugh, my reading hasn't been great so far this year. DOn't think I'll make it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. In case anyone is looking for the midway discussion post, I'm not ready yet! Hopefully I'll catch up tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the 31st here and I've just finished, so I'm feeling very pleased with myself. I think I'm going to have to go straight on to The Firebird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. rocalisa Yay! So glad you read it and are quite pleased with yourself.f LOL! I'm ashamed to say I'm not on schedule! Don't get me wrong--I am LOVING the book so far. I think I'm about 25% through.. but I'm having an unexpectedly busy week. I may postpone the final discussion to Monday the 4th or Tuesday the 5th. I am hoping to get a discussion post up today or tomorrow. Today is probably not likely as it's almost 7pm on the 30th here and we have yet to eat dinner! ACk!

    Anyway.. I love that you want to start straight away on The Firebird! It doesn't come out here in the US until later this year.

    Can't wait to discuss more with you!!! :))

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love to hear what YOU think.
[I apologize, but I've had to disallow anonymous users to comment on my blog due to an influx of spam. I'll change it back as soon as I can. Thanks for understanding.]