Book Chick City is a book blog run by a Brit chick who reads and reviews speculative fiction, mystery and romance. Her reading preference is for horror and urban fantasy but has challenged herself to read eight romance novels over the summer between June 1 and September 30, and I've decided to join her! I have been reading a wider variety of fiction in recent months, but will always have a soft spot for books that include romantic elements with a happily ever after for the lead couple. What can I say, I'm a romantic at heart and live for happy endings.
For more details about BCC's Summer Romance challenge and to sign up yourself, visit Book Chick City HERE.
Even if you're not interested in signing up for this challenge, you should visit BCC anyway. She's got a rockin' blog.
My Summer Romance books:
1. Bonds of Justice by Nalini Singh
2. Play of Passion by Nalini Singh
3. Kiss of Snow by Nalini Singh
4. Burning Up by Nalini Singh, Meljean Brook et. al.
5. Shades of Midnight by Lara Adrian
6. Taken by Midnight by Lara Adrian
7. A Lady's Lesson in Scandal by Meredith Duran
8. Deeper Than Midnight by Lara Adrian
****CHALLENGE COMPLETED on JULY 19, 2011
9. The Bride by Julie Garwood
10. The Wedding by Julie Garwood
11. Silk is For Seduction by Loretta Chase
12. One Night to Surrender by Tessa Dare
13. Everything Changes by Megan Hart
14. Naked by Megan Hart
15. Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison
16. Simply Irresistible by Jill Shalvis
17. Into the Flame by Christina Dodd
18. Angels' Blood by Nalini Singh
19. Night After Night by Kathryn Smith