Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hostage To Pleasure Release Contest

This post is an entry to the Hostage to Pleasure Release Contest hosted by author Nalini Singh.

To celebrate the release of Nalini Singh's fifth full length novel in her amazing Psy-Changeling series with Hostage to Pleasure (which releases today, September 2, 2008! Yipeeee!)--Nalini is running this contest and it's all about being a hostage to pleasure. ;)

The winner, chosen at random, will receive a US$75 gift certificate from the online bookstore of your choice. Very generous!

Visit Nalini Singh's blog at nalinisingh.blogspot.com for contest details. Entries must be posted before midnight September 5th, 2008, PST. Have fun and good luck!


Which fictional world would you most like to be held hostage in?
That would be Nalini Singh's Psy-Changeling world, without a doubt and to belong to a Changeling pack. The changeling world sounds incredibly exciting and satisfying. All the intensity of alpha males who are aggressive and dangerous, yet oh so tender, adoring, and protective of their women.

In case you haven't seen it already, Nalini has recently posted excerpts to her two upcoming novels in 2009, Angel's Blood which is the first in her new vampire hunter series, and Branded By Fire which is up next after Hostage To Pleasure in the Psy-Changeling series. Branded By Fire is Mercy & Riley's story-the first leopard and wolf pairing! YES! I've been waiting for this! Go read the excerpts. You won't be disappointed.

4 comments:

  1. I picked up Hostage to Pleasure today!

    Me and my mom almost got into a fight over the dang thing. They only had ONE copy on the shelf!! ONE!! Can you believe that?? And I happedned to spot it first!! LOL
    But the nice manager there found another copy they were holding for a customer and he gave it to my mom! Well, he said they pull books for this one lady but she didn't know they had that one pulled for her or something like that and she wouldn't know if it was pulled or not for her. And besides, my mom and I are in there all the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog!

    Hawk (Houston A.W. Knight)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm back to visit! I love your blog site. And I just noticed you're in Jersey - my DH is from there! Near the shore. Awesome - I've been to Jersey once and I loved it and the food!

    Hugs
    Hawk

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love to hear what YOU think.
[I apologize, but I've had to disallow anonymous users to comment on my blog due to an influx of spam. I'll change it back as soon as I can. Thanks for understanding.]