Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer Romance Reading Challenge 2011

Book Chick City is a book blog run by a Brit chick who reads and reviews speculative fiction, mystery and romance. Her reading preference is for horror and urban fantasy but has challenged herself to read eight romance novels over the summer between June 1 and September 30, and I've decided to join her! I have been reading a wider variety of fiction in recent months, but will always have a soft spot for books that include romantic elements with a happily ever after for the lead couple. What can I say, I'm a romantic at heart and live for happy endings.

For more details about BCC's Summer Romance challenge and to sign up yourself, visit Book Chick City HERE.

Even if you're not interested in signing up for this challenge, you should visit BCC anyway. She's got a rockin' blog.

My Summer Romance books:

1. Bonds of Justice by Nalini Singh
2. Play of Passion by Nalini Singh
3. Kiss of Snow by Nalini Singh
4. Burning Up by Nalini Singh, Meljean Brook et. al.
5. Shades of Midnight by Lara Adrian
6. Taken by Midnight by Lara Adrian
7. A Lady's Lesson in Scandal by Meredith Duran
8. Deeper Than Midnight by Lara Adrian

****CHALLENGE COMPLETED on JULY 19, 2011


9. The Bride by Julie Garwood
10. The Wedding by Julie Garwood
11. Silk is For Seduction by Loretta Chase
12. One Night to Surrender by Tessa Dare
13. Everything Changes by Megan Hart
14. Naked by Megan Hart
15. Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison
16. Simply Irresistible by Jill Shalvis
17. Into the Flame by Christina Dodd
18. Angels' Blood by Nalini Singh
19. Night After Night by Kathryn Smith

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with this!!
    I don0t think I'll participate because I already read a lot of Romance novels - its my genre of choice.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I joined just so I can feel good about succeeding. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure are racking up the challenges! *g* My genre of choice is romance, too. So, this would be like shooting fish in a barrel for me. Best wishes on your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best! Sounds like a lovely challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another challenge? Seriously, Christine? The icon looks awesome though, have to say :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a sucker for romance novels and happily ever afters. I might have to join this challenge, romance is my genre of choice, but I haven't read much of it lately. Good luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love to hear what YOU think.
[I apologize, but I've had to disallow anonymous users to comment on my blog due to an influx of spam. I'll change it back as soon as I can. Thanks for understanding.]