Tuesday, December 25, 2012

A Merry Little Christmas...

... from the heart of my home to the heart of yours.





The girls and I were down for the count with a nasty stomach virus last week. I then fell behind in a lot of Christmas preparations and spent the last couple of days trying to catch up. I tried to let things go and not get stressed over it, but that's easier said than done when you have traditions you want to maintain and you don't want to disappoint anyone--including yourself! Regardless of what did and didn't get done, we are all happy, healthy and together, which is the truly the most important thing, so in the end... we are having a lovely Christmas. :)




I hope you all had a beautiful day spent with the ones you love.  xo


12 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Christine. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lisa! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your sweet family, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are all feeling better. Wishing you and the family a wonderful holiday season and all the best for 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas, Christine! So sorry you were sick leading up to the holiday, but very glad you were all together and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas!

    Hope you and the girls are feeling much better.

    Have a good Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are really feeling better by now and that you had a good time :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Holidays! Hope you are feeling better and this weather doesn't exacerbate anything...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas! I hope all of you get well soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. *waving* I hope it was very merry indeed--and that the new year brings joy, health and prosperity to your heart(h) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Holidays, Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm wishing you a belated Merry Christmas Christine! I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better...I hope that you have a wonderful new year as well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for all the get well and holiday wishes, everyone!

    I hope all of you are enjoying the holiday season with your loved ones. xo :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love to hear what YOU think.
[I apologize, but I've had to disallow anonymous users to comment on my blog due to an influx of spam. I'll change it back as soon as I can. Thanks for understanding.]