Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My Book Bingo Scorecard

Remember the super-duper cool Book Bingo Reading Challenge I joined in the beginning of the year? Would you believe it's time for the first quarter check-in already?! Well it is!

Below is my Book Bingo Scorecard so far. I used buttons in the spaces I've completed. Beneath the scorecard, I list the categories by column and the books I've read for those categories so far. Participants can browse my list of books that I've read for this challenge so far for ideas of what to read for the center FREE SQUARE on their board--which is technically not a free space. This space gets crossed off when you read a book that someone else has already read for this challenge. So listing our books is critical for every one's success here.

Books highlighted below in BLUE are completed squares.

Read From Your TBR Pile: [15] [see 1st column]
ONE book:
1. Surrender At Dawn by Laura Griffin

TWO books:
2. Promises in Death by J.D. Robb 
3. A Rogue By Any Other Name by Sarah MacLean

THREE books:
4.
5.
6.

FOUR books:
7.
8.
9.
10.

FIVE books:
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

Read Books in a Series: [15] [see 2nd column]
ONE Book in a Series:
1.

TWO Books in a Series:
    The Works Series by Marie Harte 
1. Bodywork by Marie Harte 
2. Working Out by Marie Harte

THREE Books in a Series:
   The Princes Trilogy by Elizabeth Hoyt 
1. The Raven Prince by Elizabeth Hoyt
2. The Serpent Prince by Elizabeth Hoyt
3.

FOUR Books in a Series:
   Elemental Assassin Series by Jennifer Estep 
1. Spider's Revenge by Jennifer Estep
2. Thread of Death by Jennifer Estep [novella]
3. By A Thread by Jennifer Estep
4.

FIVE Books in a Series:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Read 2013 Releases: [12] [see 3rd column]
ONE book:
1. Sins & Needles by Karina Halle

TWO books:
2. Crystal Cove by Lisa Kleypas 
3. On Every Street by Karina Halle

THREE books:
4.
5.
6.

FOUR books:
7.
8.
9.
10.

FIVE books:
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

FREE SQUARE: [middle square]
Read ONE book someone else has read for this challenge
1.

Read Books Everyone Else Has Read: [15] [see 4th column]
ONE book:
1. The Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsley

TWO books:
2.
3.

THREE books:
4.
5.
6.

FOUR books:
7.
8.
9.
10.

FIVE books:
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

Re-Read books: [15] [see 5th column]
ONE book:
1. The Governess Affair by Courtney Milan

TWO books:
2.
3.

THREE books:
4.
5.
6.

FOUR books:
7.
8.
9.
10.

FIVE books:
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.


If you'd like to join Book Bingo, it's not too late! Sign up with Kristilyn & Anne HERE and start filling your board. Come on... you know you want to!

2 comments:

Leave a comment! I love to hear what YOU think.
[I apologize, but I've had to disallow anonymous users to comment on my blog due to an influx of spam. I'll change it back as soon as I can. Thanks for understanding.]