Friday, August 6, 2010

What's in YOUR refrigerator?

I still haven't sorted through my vacation photos, but am determined to do so over the weekend. In the meantime, I've been trying to catch up on my blog hopping, which is taking a while. Man, you guys have a lot to say!! Which is great--don't get me wrong. It's just taking me a while to get around the block to everyone. ;)

I got this fun '5 Things' meme from Dru a few weeks ago that was later also posted by Brandy. Check out what kinds of things I always have around ...

5 things always in my purse
wallet, Burt's Bees lip shimmer, earphones for iPhone, gym ID, keys

5 Things always in my wallet
driver's license, library card, credit card, health insurance cards, pennies

5 things always in my refrigerator
milk, orange juice, eggs, carrots, apples,

5 Things always in my closet
clothes, blankets, books, an iron, sewing kit

5 things always on my desk
post its, calculator, bills, jar of pens + pencils, paper clips

5 things always in my car
insurance & registration cards, iphone charger, jumper cables, coins, lollipops

What's always in your refrigerator?


14 comments:

  1. Aren't we verbose? LOL!

    Let's see... 5 things in my refrigerator?

    Milk, eggs, OJ, butter/margarine, olives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five things always in my refrigerator? Eggs, yogurt, milk, water and salad makings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Milk, Fruit, Water, Tea, and strawberry applesauce! Love the post. I can't get enough of Burt's Bees too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, let's see:

    Milk, butter, eggs, cheese, deli meat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hah, easy, this one!
    Chocolates, dried scallops, homemade chillie paste, chinese herbs for cooking & soups, ginger! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Milk.

    I can run out of everything else and survive, but no milk means no proper coffee in the morning, which means cranky and headachy aztec for the rest of the day--not good!

    (I brew about a pint of espresso, then add about half as much milk and a ton of sugar--it's the caffeine rush I need, see?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christine,

    Are you going to post some of your pictures from your vacation? I hope so :).

    Hmmm, 5 things always in my fridge...
    milk, grape jelly, yogurt, butter, lunch meat and cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chrisitine I have a blog award for you at Housewife Blues and Chihuahua Stories

    and the post that started all of this from Dru a few weeks ago was this one here

    jackie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute meme. I'm with azteclady - milk. The blue top (none of this coloured water :) And it's not for coffee. I drink it straight :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad I asked what was in your refrigerators in addition to just posting my answers. It's rather fun to peak inside your friends' refrigerator and see what's in there, isn't it?

    I think milk wins as the most standard of refrigerator essentials.

    Who wants to go to Jace's house with me so we can see what she'd serve us with those standard ingredients in her fridge?!

    Jacki!!! Thank you so much! That's very sweet of you to think of me with that award. And I see there was another question in your version! I'm going to edit and add it to mine now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Christine you are welcome and yes it was very fun to do this and "learn" what other's keep as their fridge staples!

    RE: award you deserve it for your interesting site!

    jackie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. food, food, food, food and food. Our fridge is always full, but LOL, sometimes, it feels like it's empty :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lollipops?! My son would LOVE you! He always wants to go to the bank because they give him lollipops!

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. nath : Our fridge is usually always packed, too. Sometimes it's a juggling act just to get what I want out of it. Then I go to a friend's house and open their fridge and wonder how the heck they can put meals together when it's so empty. LOL.

    Michelle : I started keeping a few lollipops in my travel first aid kit in the car to soothe a child with a scraped knee or what not, then discovered they came in handy for all kinds of situations. :)

    Miss you, too! So sorry I have been remiss in my blog hopping!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love to hear what YOU think.
[I apologize, but I've had to disallow anonymous users to comment on my blog due to an influx of spam. I'll change it back as soon as I can. Thanks for understanding.]