1. What is your occupation?
Housekeeper, Accountant, Nurse, Cook, Tutor, Chauffeur, Personal Assistant (to husband), Elder Care Giver (to my father-in-law), Landscaper/Gardener, Entertainment Director, Party Planner, Therapist (what? I have a teenage girl!).... did I miss something?
2. What color are your socks right now?
Not wearing any but if I were they would be white.
3. What are you listening to right now?
My husband playing guitar.
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
An amazing meal at a local Indian restaurant with friends from out of town. So delicious.
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yes. I learned on one and even took my driver's license test on one. It was all my family had.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Mauve. I asked my family. Husband said mauve and both girls said pink, so be it.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Very much so.
9. Favorite drink?
10. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Tennis or The Olympics.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Once in college.
Four cats: Peekaboo, Noel, Mona and Gigi
13. Favorite food?
Ice cream. It is my weakness.
14. Last movie you watched?
Dan In Real Life. Very good movie. A bit predictable, but very enjoyable.
15. Favorite Day of the year?
The sunny ones. And the snowy ones.
16. What do you do to vent anger?
Mostly I rant to whoever is around. Sometimes I do whatever I'm doing a little more roughly. Then I cry.
17. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My baby dolls.
18. What is your favorite, fall or spring?
No answer. That's like asking a mom who her favorite child is! The bottom line is that I love the change of seasons.
19. Hugs or kisses?
Hugs and kisses from my husband or children. Hugs from anyone else.
20. What kind of pie?
Yes. Oh, wait. I have to pick just one? It's a tie between Blueberry, Strawberry Rhubarb, or Apple. With ice cream, of course. Ooo! Or pumpkin pie! Argh! I can't pick one.
21. Living arrangements?
I live in a house with my husband, two daughters, elderly father-in-law and four cats.
22. When was the last time you cried?
Friday afternoon because of the idiots in my town's building department who are on some pathetic power trip, making my application for construction a grueling process and delaying it by weeks just because they can. Even my contractor says their actions are becoming abusive. Assholes.
23. What is on the floor of your closet?
Plastic containers of various craft supplies. Mostly for cross stitching.
24. Favorite smell?
My grandmother's rose garden.
25. What inspires you?
People who overcome adversity. Or at least strive to.
26. What are you afraid of?
Losing my husband or children.
27. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
28. Favorite car?
My powder blue VW bug I had in college. It was so me.
29. Favorite cat breed?
The regular ones you can adopt at animal shelters. :)
30. Number of keys on your key ring?
31. How many years at your current job?
Thirteen years, four months, eighteen days.
32. Favorite day of the week?
33. How many states/provinces have you lived in?
34. How many countries have you been to?
Three. USA, Mexico, and Canada. I've also been to Bermuda, but it's a British overseas colony, not a country.
35. How much do you love "Knowing Me, Knowing You" by ABBA?
I don't know it very well.
36. The name of the first person you kissed (romantically)?
Marcus Allen. Or was his name Allen Marcus? Huh.
37. Are you the oldest child, youngest child, middle or only?
I was the middle child. Only girl.
38. Last book you read?
Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon
39. Favorite flavor of ice cream:
Vanilla. So I can add my own various toppings to mix up the flavor. Like chocolate, peanut butter, berries, peaches, nuts, coconut, crushed cookies, etc.
Ok, now it is my turn to tag two people. I tag dd03, DarlingDiva. I'll also tag Katiebabs because good things come in threes. No worries if you don't want to play. If you do, don't forget to ask your own new question! :)